Maybe you’d like to consider becoming a Contributing Member to help us save amphibians? Read on….
Your support is crucial to saving threatened species and we invite you to become an Amphibian Ark donor, keeping these species afloat!
- A second grade class in Upper Arlington Ohio donated $1,762.50 which they raised by holding a frog book read-a-thon, selling tote bags, having a craft sale, and a bake. Our thanks go to Columbus Zoo for bringing this class and the Amphibian Ark together.
- Adults and children alike have asked that donations be made to Amphibian Ark to celebrate special occasions like weddings, birthdays, graduations, bar and bat mitzvahs – this is a very generous thought, and is very much appreciated.
- School children in Bisbee Arizona, who wanted to do a good deed for amphibians before their school was closed due to budget cuts. They raised $109 to help with amphibian conservation.
- Proceeds from book sales, bake sales and naming rights for new amphibian species all have benefitted the Ark!
Our supporters have been amazing in their commitment to helping us – your generous donation will help save amphibians!
YES! I want to take another leap towards saving amphibians by becoming a Contributing Member of Amphibian Ark and make a tax-deductible contribution immediately.
Click this button to make a
one-off donation to the AArk
Click this button to make a
recurring monthly donation to the AArk
100% of funds donated to Amphibian Ark will be spent on ensuring a long-term future for threatened amphibians, and donations to the Amphibian Ark are tax-deductible for most US tax-payers*.
Amphibian Ark also seeks corporate, academic and private partners to help with major programs that directly contribute to saving species. These include:
- International internships – $1,000 – $5,000
- Amphibian Ark Grant Program – $5,000
- Amphibian Ark range country prioritization or training workshop – $5,000 – $20,000
- Population monitoring project in range country – $10,000
- Range-country rescue facility – $50,000
- Disease testing laboratory – $100,000
- Sponsor initiation of range country program – $100,000
Please contact the Amphibian Ark directly if you would like to become a partner in any of these initiatives.
Every bequest helps us save more species
We rely on your very generous gifts to continue our vital conservation work. You can help us save amphibian species from extinction by including a gift in your Will to Amphibian Ark. It is a simple process that could make a real difference. We suggest that you use the following wording:
“I bequeath to The Global Conservation Network, dba Amphibian Ark, a non-profit corporation, organized and existing under the laws of the State of Minnesota, with principal business address of 12101 Johnny Cake Ridge Road, Apple Valley, MN 55124-8151, for its general purposes (the residue of my estate), or (a specified sum), or (specified percentage) free of all duties, and the receipt of the Secretary or other authorised officer for the time being shall be a complete and sufficient discharge for the executor(s).”
*As Amphibian Ark is a collaborative project between the IUCN Amphibian Specialist Group (ASG), the IUCN Conservation Breeding Specialist Group (CBSG), and the World Association of Zoos and Aquaria (WAZA), donations to the Amphibian Ark are held by CBSG under the Global Conservation Network, a registered 501(c)(3)charity.