Become an Amphibian Ambassador and send us your video today!We’re inviting you to send us your story about your passion, dedication and commitment to amphibians so we can share it with the rest of the world - it’s as simple as recording a brief message using your mobile phone or video camera and sending us the video file. We’ll feature it on our web site, and on our YouTube and Facebook pages. The best videos will be featured on the homepage of our web site! You can see the collection videos on the Amphibian Ambassador page - why not follow these simple guidelines and record yours also, and send it to us at AmphibianAmbassadors@AmphibianArk.org? You can record it in English or in your own language, and if you are a little camera shy, why not record your name and location while you face the camera, and then shift the camera focus to your favorite amphibian or amphibian habitat? Simply follow this example:
- Grab your mobile phone (and maybe a friend to hold it for you!)
- Find a great backdrop for your video, maybe some great amphibian habitat.
- Start with your name: “Hi, I’m John Doe”
- Then let us know where you are from and how you are saving amphibians: “and I’m a student from Indonesia and I love frogs and toads simply because they are such beautiful animals.”
- Now tell us how you and other people can help save amphibians: “If we all take more care for the environment around us, the world will be a much better place for people and wildlife.”
- And finally, encourage others to help: “I’ve jumped on board the Amphibian Ark, and I want you to jump on board too.”
- Email the video file to AmphibianAmbassadors@AmphibianArk.org and we’ll publish it.