AArk mailing lists are here!
Join our global community of partners to exchange information on the following subjects. Just click any of the links to sign-up to any of the lists that you’d like to join.
- Amphibian Veterinary Outreach Program (AVOP) – The AVOP mailing list is available for registered users to post questions related to health and veterinary concerns within ex situ amphibian conservation collections. Only amphibian professionals who are (1) in Latin America, (2) working in zoos, universities or other facilities involved in keeping living colonies of amphibians for conservation breeding, research, education, and (3) have limited access to a vet trained in amphibian issues (membership of this list requires moderator approval).
- Animals For ACAP – A forum for AArk partners to list their surplus captive-bred animals available to Amphibian Conservation Action Plan (ACAP) researchers, and for ACAP researchers to post requests (membership of this list requires moderator approval).
- Funding Opportunities – Receive (and post) announcements about grants and other funding opportunities appropriate for amphibian projects.
- Husbandry Chat – Everything related to the art and science of maintaining living collections; share successful techniques with newbies or present your challenge to the experts.
- Jobs – Looking for a frog keeper or other dedicated amphibian position? Post here!
- Latin America – A forum in Spanish for topics related to ex situ amphibian conservation in Latin America.
- Meetings – Announcements for conferences, workshops, etc. with amphibian content.
- Neurergus Newts – A forum for AArk partners to discuss all items relating the conservation of Neurergus Newts.
- News and Publications – For sharing the latest amphibian news updates and PDF publications.
All of our mailing lists can deliver emails as they are sent, or in a daily digest format. We also keep archives of all messages on our web site, so list members can always refer back to older discussions.
Got an idea for another list? Tell us! Just email email@example.com