Become a member of the Amphibian Ark and help save the world’s frogs, salamanders and caecilians
Anyone can join – we can all be a part of the AArk – and it’s free!
- Receive the electronic Amphibian Ark Newsletter every three months
- Show your support for global amphibian conservation
Already an Amphibian Ark donor? Wonderful! You are automatically signed up as an official member – thanks for your support!
Maybe you’d like to consider becoming a Contributing Member to help us save amphibians? Read on….
- A second grade class in Upper Arlington Ohio donated $1,762.50 which they raised by holding a frog book read-a-thon, selling tote bags, having a craft sale, and a bake. Our thanks go to Columbus Zoo for bringing this class and the Amphibian Ark together.
- Adults and children alike have asked that donations be made to Amphibian Ark to celebrate special occasions like weddings, birthdays, graduations, bar and bat mitzvahs – this is a very generous thought, and is very much appreciated.
- School children in Bisbee Arizona, who wanted to do a good deed for amphibians before their school was closed due to budget cuts. They raised $109 to help with amphibian conservation.
- Proceeds from book sales, bake sales and naming rights for new amphibian species all have benefitted the AArk!
Our supporters have been amazing in their commitment to helping us – your generous donation will help save amphibians!
YES! I want to take another leap towards saving amphibians by becoming a Contributing Member of Amphibian Ark and make a tax-deductible contribution immediately.
100% of funds donated to Amphibian Ark will be spent on ensuring a long-term future for threatened amphibians, and donations to the Amphibian Ark are tax-deductible for most US tax-payers.
Amphibian Ark also seeks corporate, academic and private partners to help with major programs that directly contribute to saving species. These include:
- International internships – $1,000 – $5,000
- Amphibian Ark Grant Program – $5,000
- Amphibian Ark range country prioritization or training workshop – $5,000 – $20,000
- Population monitoring project in range country – $10,000
- Range-country rescue facility – $50,000
- Disease testing laboratory – $100,000
- Sponsor initiation of range country program – $100,000
Please contact the Amphibian Ark directly if you would like to become a partner in any of these initiatives.